Jun 21, 2013

Dumbo • Brooklyn Bridge • South St Seaport

I dragged Michelle on a stroll from the scenic Dumbo, Brooklyn across the romantic Brooklyn Bridge and into the food-filled South Street Seaport market. It was a beautiful day, so there were lots of tourists. None the less, I took a few snaps from my phone that made it seem like there weren't as many people as there really was.
The view from Dumbo, just along the water was beautiful. Unfortunately, it was 5pm and the sun was shining directly at the Brooklyn side, so it was difficult to take a picture, let alone see haha.
There were a lot of food trucks in the area, and we spotted a cute old ice cream truck.
This is one of my favorite pictures (and that is Michelle) because the lighting is spot on! Also, it doesn't look as if there are a lot of people on the bridge, but I assure you, it was crowded!
You know how in Paris, couples put locks on a bridge and throw the key into the river to symbolize lasting love? Well I found some love locks on the Brooklyn Bridge! How romantic 
This was South St Seaport
We were in the South St Seaport mall and it overlooks many views of Manhattan. While there, we saw this bar/club that had sand and lighted-seats! It looks awesome from above but I don't think it was as enjoyable down there - it seems kind of crowded haha.
Lastly, we got shrimp and Connecticut lobster rolls. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, the shrimp was cold and the lobster was alright but the bread was good haha! Also.. it was hard to eat LOL.

No comments: