May 18, 2013

"To be, or not to be, that is the question" | A little heart to heart

Its been ~3 months? I'm alive! Here's an (obligatory) OOTD
For Hamlet lovers out there, - I have been converted into one - I have a dilemma (sort of).
I have come to a point in my life where I do not want to continue fashion blogging. Hence, my changed blog domain and name. I have given it a lot of thought and I want to turn this blog into a more personal, life journal for friends and family who are curious about what I'm up to. Additionally, I have always had a deep appreciation for film and photography. I want to venture into YouTube land and create short, inspirational, comical, moving films (like WongFu Productions) and vlog a little. 
I'm not going to lie, I started fashion blogging thinking I'll collaborate with brands! I'll become famous! But within 1 brief yet critical year, I have matured A LOT. My outlook on life has changed A LOT. And don't get me wrong! I still love fashion and makeup, but I think it is time for me to venture into new territory. 
So here's my current philosophy presented through Shakespeare's quotes, interpret them to your own liking and take it with a grain of salt:
"Tis above all, to thine own self be true."
"There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."
"Give thy thoughts no tongue."
"Having nothing, nothing can he lose."
"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
With that, here is what to expect in the near future:
short informal "a day in my life" vlogs
lengthy blog posts based on my travelings and college journey 
short films! :)
Thank you to my friends for all the love and support, don't view this as an ending but as a new, exciting beginning of more creative, inspirational, personal projects that speak to not your everyday Jane. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa Daguro said...

That jeans fits you well dear :)

Hope you could check out my blog and follow too! Godbless

http://itsalyssadaguro.blogspot.com/