Feb 26, 2013

Mont Tremblant Photo Diary

left: Providence of Quebec flag (if you didn't already know)  right: self explanatory 
 Brother & I geared up ;)
Whilst the males went skiing/snow boarding, my mom and I went dog sledding.
At first, I felt really bad for the dog because they were barking and being chained. As we started the trail though, the awesome French guide told me they enjoyed running. It is how they get their exercise and huskies were born to run!
Dog sledding was a very cool experience. Two people can drive the sled in the back (me and the guide) while one person is in the sled, and you can switch. The dogs knew what their guides were telling them to do, they were very smart, and the guides were skilled drivers. It was kind of like snow boarding (I imagine, because I've never gone snow boarding haha) but much simpler.

No comments: